Last Updated: January 11, 2023
By accessing our app, TPV 360, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing TPV 360. The materials contained in TPV 360 are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- ‘TPV 360 Information’ means third-party verification information, including information regarding your profile generated by third parties.
- ‘Personal Information’ means information that is about you as an identifiable individual, or other personal information as defined by applicable laws and regulations (as amended or replaced from time to time) protecting the privacy of Personal Information in the jurisdictions in which we operate and which you reside.
- ‘Service’ means TPV360’s products, software, services, mobile application, and website (including text, graphics, images, and other material and information) as accessed by you from time to time.
- ‘Third Party Communications’ means any communications directed to you from any third party, directly or indirectly in connection with this Application or the Service, or any interactions you may have with third party websites not operated by TPV360.
Description of Service
- You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Service which TPV360 provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that TPV360 may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing some of the Service (or any features within the Service) to you or to users generally at TPV360’s sole discretion, without prior notice to you.
Limited License and Use of Application
- Although TPV360 makes every effort to ensure that the Application and Content are accurate, complete, and up to date, TPV360 does not provide any warranty, express or implied, of the accuracy or completeness of any of the Content. TPV360 shall not be liable in any manner or to any extent for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses, or expenses arising out of the use of the Application or the Service. Your use of the Service, Application, Content or materials linked from this Application is at your own risk.
Limitations on use
- The Content on this Application is not for commercial exploitation.
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sub-license, or create derivative works from this Application, the Content or Service. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Application or the Content without TPV360’s prior written permission. You may not use this Application to transmit any false, misleading, fraudulent or illegal communications. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial purposes all or any portion of this Application or the Service, except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export this Application or any portion thereof, or the Content in violation of the export control laws and regulations of Canada. Any unauthorized use of this Application or its Content is prohibited.
Registration and User Account
- This Application requires you to register an account with us. You agree to provide accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to that information.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. If you allow third parties to access the Application through your username and password, you will defend and indemnify TPV360 and its affiliates against any liability, costs, or damages, including legal fees, arising out of claims or suits by such third parties based upon or relating to such access and use. You agree to immediately notify TPV360 of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. TPV360 cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
- If you believe there has been unauthorized use of your account, you must notify us immediately by emailing us via email@example.com.
Linked Sites and Third-Party Communications
- Any links provided on this Application to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience. The operation and content of such third-party websites is beyond the TPV360’s control. TPV360 does not endorse in any manner whatsoever or accept any responsibility for the content or other material that may be contained on such websites, the use of such websites, or any products or services advertised on or sold through any such website.
- TPV360 disclaims all liability for any Third-Party Communications you may receive or any actions you may take or refrain from taking as a result of any Third-Party Communications. You are solely responsible for assessing and verifying the identity and trustworthiness of the source and content of any Third-Party Communications. TPV360 assumes no responsibility for verifying, and makes no representations or warranties regarding, the identity or trustworthiness of the source or content of any Third-Party Communications.
Intellectual Property Rights
- You grant to TPV360 an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to any material you submit to the TPV360, including any postings to the Application. This license is without restrictions of any kind and without any payment due from TPV360 to you or permission or notification, to you or any third party. This license includes the right to make available, use, sell, reproduce, publish, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works from, combine with other works, translate, distribute, display, communicate to the public by telecommunication, perform and sublicense any submissions or postings in any form, medium, or technology now known or developed in the future.
- In addition to our Posting Guidelines, the following additional terms apply in the event that this Application allows you to make a post on the Application:
- You shall not post, publish, upload or distribute any postings which are unlawful or abusive in any way, including, but not limited to, any postings that are defamatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inclusive of hate speech, or would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or give rise to liability or violate any local, provincial, state, federal or international law, either intentionally or unintentionally. TPV360 may delete your postings at any time for any reason without permission from you.
- TPV360 has no obligation to monitor or screen postings and is not responsible for the content in such postings or any content linked to or from such postings. TPV360 however reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to monitor any postings, screen postings, edit postings, cause postings not to be posted, published, uploaded or distributed, and remove postings, at any time and for any reason or no reason.
User Representation and Warranties
- By using this Application and Service, you agree to, acknowledge, represent and warrant as follows:
- you grant permission to ContactPoint 360, TPV 360, its contractors, successors and assignees to read and analyse data to perform third party verifications;
- you are a resident of Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, the European Union, Australia, Norway and Iceland and are of the age of majority or older in your jurisdiction;
- you have provided true, accurate, current, and complete registration information about yourself as prompted by the Service, and will maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete;
- you are not a person barred from receiving the Service under the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are resident or from which you use the Service;
- you are not an insurance company or an employer attempting to obtain information about an insured person or a current or prospective employee;
- using any information received through the Service to attempt to identify other customers, to contact other customers, or for any forensic use;
- causing harm to any third party;
- attempting to or actually overriding any security component of the Service; and
- In case of a breach of any one of these representations and warranties, TPV360 has the right to suspend or terminate your subscription to the Service and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof), and you will defend and indemnify TPV360 and its affiliates against any liability, costs, or damages arising out of the breach of the representation.
- The Laws Of Certain Jurisdictions Do Not Allow Limitations On Implied Warranties Or Conditions In Some Cases. If These Laws Apply To You, Some Or All Of The Disclaimers And Exclusions Below Might Not Apply To You, And You Might Have Additional Rights. To The Greatest Extent Permitted By Applicable Law, You Expressly Acknowledge And Agree That:
- Your use of the service, the application and the content is at your sole risk. The service, application and content is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. TPV360 expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement;
- TPV360 MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SERVICE, APPLICATION AND CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SERVICE, APPLICATION AND CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, UNFAILINGLY SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (C) THE RECOMMENDATIONS THAT MAY BE MADE BY US WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (E) ANY ERRORS IN THE APPLICATION OR CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED;
- Any content or material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service or the application is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or mobile device, or loss of data that results from the download of any such content or material;
- You should always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or those for whom you have legal authority. TPV360 does not control or endorse any actions resulting from your participation in the program and, therefore, TPV360 specifically disclaims any liability with regard to any actions resulting from your participation in the services.
- TPV360 disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to (a) any errors in or omissions from this application and the content, but not limited to, technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, (b) third-party communications, (c) any third-party web applications or the content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this web application, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions therefrom, (d) the unavailability of the application, the content or any portion thereof, (e) your use of this application, the content and the service, or (f) your use of any equipment or software in connection with this application, the content or the service.
Limitation of Liability
The laws of certain jurisdictions do not allow limitations some types of damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the limitations below might not apply to you. Within the limits allowed by applicable laws, you expressly acknowledge and agree that TPV360 shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (including, without limitation, legal fees), even if TPV360 has been advised of the possibility of such damages, resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the service or the application; (b) any action you take based on the information you receive in through or from the service or the application; (c) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information, or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (d) unauthorized access to, use of, alteration of or destruction of your transmissions or data, including your personal information; (e) the improper authorization for the program by someone claiming such authority; or (f) statements or conduct of any third party on the program. To the extent the foregoing limitation of liability is prohibited or fails of its essential purpose, TPV360’s sole obligation to you for damages shall be limited to $100.00.
No Resale of Service
Modification of Service
TPV360 reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part of the Service) with or without notice. You acknowledge and agree that TPV360 shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any delay, modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
Third Party Rights
The provisions of paragraphs 14 (Disclaimer), 15 (Limitation of Liability), and 16 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of TPV360 and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third-party information providers to this Application. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
Remedies for Violations
Termination of Service
If you have any questions about the practices of this Application or TPV360 Inc., please contact us by mail at TPV360, 807 S Jackson Rd, Pharr, TX – 78577 USA | Phone: +1 (888) 329-9662